Welcome to the
Dear Valued Business Partner:
We appreciate your continued commitment to help us move forward with technology. Our Horizons website continues to increase overall sales while also providing incremental dollars more effectively. Stewart Distribution is still committed to providing our retailers with the resources and education that will prepare them to increase sales/profits.
In 2020 our Horizons website will continue to be an effective marketing tool to assist retailers to grow sales efficiently and effectively.
As of June 2019, 428 retailers utilized Horizons; 389 different retailers placed orders and there were over 50,000 hits on the site. There was an increase of 21% in orders placed by the retailer and 31% increase in total sales 2019 compared to 2018. Mobile app sales increased by 34% in 2019 compared to 2018.
To continue to grow, we are asking that you remain on board during the 2020 year. Again, we appreciate
your participation in 2019, and look forward to continuing to grow our business together in 2020.
PROGRAM INFO & SIGNUP
|Features & Benefits||Gold Level|
|Core Item Listing||yes||no||no|
|Key Market Items||yes||yes||yes|
|Supreme Savings Day||yes||yes||yes|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Retailer Training – Ensure they are utilizing ALL tools available to grow their business
- Knowledge Station – Product information to ensure the retailers market efficiently
- Plan-o-grams – Showcase of planograms for the retailer to ensure they are stocking KEY items.
- Business Solutions – Information to assist the retailer in becoming a better business owner
- Horizons Mobile App – Mirror image of Horizons (Smartphone/Apple/Android/tablet)
- Core/Top Seller Listing – Showcase your core listing of items
- Key Market Items – Retailers see how items perform within the market.
- Focus Items – Items will be listed at TOP of Key Market Items
- Chain Authorization – Administrative position with chain can authorize items for locations
- Suggested Purchases – Recommend items as a purchase to like items
- Retailer Item Reserve Listing – Retailers can review already prebooked items/qty.
- Supreme Savings - Retailers can take advantage of ONE DAY ONLY allowances
- Counter Feature - A counter could be placed to promote NEW items, move dead inventory or moved discontinued products